Officer observed garage door was open, informed residents.
Officer assisted woman un-parking car when someone parked too close behind her.
Now that's news worth printing.
More pictures than news as we spent a good chunk of the day in the park yesterday. But watch out, I am working up to a policy wonk story of the bison population in Yellowstone, and issues about how to manage their roaming out of the park in the winter for browse, concerns about transmission of brucellosis to cattle, the government's relationship with a cult, native American hunting rights, and the need to check the population growth of the bison in the park. It's a doozie- but I'll warn you in advance. You don't need to read it, you know.
They got gas in Cooke City, if you can find a way to get into the gas station. They got snow too!
Snow is deeper than ever in Cooke City, pretty much only snowmobilers there at this time of year.
Think the Trading Post would do some business if you could get there??
Sure are blue...
I never saw a bison I didn't want to take a picture of (did you notice?)








Great pictures!!!!!
ReplyDelete