Back in Montana again

Having both retired from St. George's School, Betsy and I are following our dream of spending some more time in Montana. We are in very different living conditions from the one room schoolhouse of our sabbatical year. We are, however still living with and helping out the Anderson family, and we are still planning on many adventures watching wildlife in Yellowstone National Park, with emphasis on the wolves.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thanks so much for sending me the link: I read the whole blog (up to today) at one go! Can I just say that I ADORE goats? The babies are too cute. And your photos are all just astonishing. Thank you! 
Posted by Patricia at 10:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (40)
    • ▼  March (24)
      • More adventures lay ahead...
      • The seasons, they go round and round...
      • Cattle ranching in high country
      • Just so you know..
      • A walk on the park... bench
      • All's ya gotta do is say you're leavin'
      • Well, this won't work....
      • Signs of spring
      • Whew- hope you didn't read all that yesterday!
      • Every day's a new day
      • Modern conveniences
      • Chow time Montana style
      • News from Newport,RI
      • EXTRA!! EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!
      • No horses above first floor!
      • Sign of spring??
      • Wunn't perty!
      • Calves, calves, calves
      • The elk are coming? The elk are coming?
      • Andrew land
      • Whew!
      • Thanks so much for sending me the link: I read th...
      • Oh, really?!
      • No time for bloggin'
    • ►  February (16)

Contributors

  • Becca
  • Beezie
  • Emily Leslie
  • Eric
  • Patricia
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • Unknown
  • sless
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.